>>> On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at  5:20 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Stricklin, Raymond J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> OpenSSH will if you configure OpenSSL to use libica from IBM.
>
> Are you SURE? After I got OpenSSL using libica correctly, I spent about
> three months trying to make it work with OpenSSH and never got anywhere.
> Do you have a recipe?

Reasonably so, without having actually done it (I trust the IBMer who gave the
presentation on it).  What version of what distribution are you using?  Exactly
what did you do to enable libica in OpenSSL?  According to the openssl-ibmca
package, there's a fair amount of "stuff" that needs to be appended to
/etc/ssl/openssl.cnf.  What did you do to try to get OpenSSH to use it?