From: Mark Post [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 1:59 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: IOCDS for Redhat

>>> On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at  1:33 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bauer,
Bobby
(NIH/CIT) [E]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *) I've been trying to that VM "trial" for several weeks. IBM has not
> been helpful. If I ever get it, I'll have to learn VM but that's OK
with
> me.

I can get that fixed.  Len Santalucia of IBM will help out.  Stay tuned
off-list.

> *) I was not able to find a RHEL trial, I'll go look again.

Brad Hinson should be able to fix that.  Red Hat recently (?) changed
their download policy.  Now everything goes through some sort of
gatekeeper now, and the web site doesn't talk about System z at all.  :(

Or, <plug> you could go to
http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=HfBRh4TspiE~ for a no-cost
180-day trial of SLES10 SP1.</plug>  :)