Hi,

We are running several Linux servers on a VSE/ESA mainframe using Linux 8.2
and VSE 2.6.3.

I would like to take a file on a PC or network drive and using a batch VSE
job transfer it to a Linux server.  Does anyone have an easy way to set up
this routine?  I am currently running Windows 2000 on the PC that contains
the file.  It has to be setup in VSE batch mode for computer operations.

Please help if possible.

Thanks!