From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ayer, Paul W
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:48 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Linux password and the VM console

Sorry to have posted two time .. I never did see the first one show up.

At this time we only use the 3270 option should there be a boot problem,
or network issues that will not allow putty to work .. something like
that.

Our Linux on Intel based staff, each time the 3270 access is needed,
highlight the fact that the password can be seen and "this will not
float" and "and another reason why Linux on the mainframe is not so
good" ....

Was just looking for options .. if there were any ... sounds like not

Thanks all ...