Running zLinux as Guests on zVM is fantastic until it comes time to
reset your password across multiple servers. The guest servers are
multiply like rabbits. We are a shop new to Linux on the mainframe and
have a question.

Is there a way to apply without using LDAP, or to issue a series of
commands like passwd across multiple servers either through SSH or other
method from a single server. Where should I point my "learning curve" to
resolve this? I am new to scripting, but how different from REXX can it
be?

Thanks in advance for any comments and insight
James Chaplin
Systems Programmer
USCBP