I do not know if the problem is me or the new procedure.

To FTP any files, I cannot FTP directly to/from Windows and zVM V5.1.

I can FTP from Windoze to a SLES 8, then from VM do a GET (two stage
transfer). In using the new procedure to FTP VMAEXEC, I change to binary
OK, but when I try to site fix 80, I receive invalid command.

It transfers the files but then I cannot EXEC VMAEXEC EXTRACT A  as the
file is still in 8192 character format.

l * * a (da

FILENAME FILETYPE FM FORMAT LRECL       RECS     BLOCKS   DATE     TIME

CMSDEXEC EXEC     A1 V       8192         30         59 11/02/07
10:44:43

NOVSTART SAMPASC  A1 V       1458          1          1 11/02/07
10:45:11

NOV19F   VMARC    A1 V       8192       1611       3223 11/07/07
7:45:50

NOV191   VMARC    A1 V       8192          2          4 11/07/07
7:45:32

VMAEXEC  EXEC     A1 V       8192         11         22 11/07/07
8:17:55

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? ( I know the procedure is correct).

Lea Stahr

Linux,  zLinux, and zVM Administrator

630-753-5445

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments
and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited.  This
notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of
any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement.  If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the
original sender.