> Not sure if this is the forum for this type of question, but was
hoping
> that someone had experienced with this :

ADSM-L (yes, the name still reflects the VM product origin of TSM, even
if Tivoli doesn't remember)

> Does anyone have a way to backup ADABAS running on zLINUX to TSM?

1) Dump the data by table to a flat file and run the TSM client with a
config file including only the temporary area used for the flat files.

2) Write a small program to use the TSM API to lock tables or databases
and read each, creating objects in TSM as you go.

I don't know of any commercial TSM agent for Adabas, but one might
exist. Don't know for sure.