On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:56:04 +0200
"Ceruti, Gerard G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have just completed the first RHEL 5 install, does RHEL have the same
> as SuSE's yast ?, look in the net there seems to be a "control-center"
> is this correct ?.

There are a collection of system-config-[something] tools rather than a
single 'do everything in one' application. They all end up as the
Administration menu on the desktop.

If you prefer to manage systems directly (by text configuration) then
the file

 /usr/share/doc/initscripts-*/sysconfig.txt

is a wonderful and much under advertised bit of documentation