From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Daryl Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:43 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SSL CERTIFICATE

Are you sure you really want telnet on your zLinux environment and not the
encrypted and highly recommended SSH ?   We have been working towards SSL
for our 3270 traffic, but we are not doing this on zLinux where we do not
intend to even open up the telnet port.  Just looking for clarification,
because we have installed Thawte certs for IHS and WebSphere, as well as
Tomcat.

Daryl

--
Daryl R. Hoffman