>>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at  7:30 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Peter
E. Abresch Jr.   - at Pepco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From the YUP log I see the following Illegal date format error which
> starts the errors off. I do not think this has any relation to
> authorization problems but then I do not claim to be an expert on the
> internal tickings of YUP.

The order the error messages come out don't necessarily reflect chronology due
to buffering or "something."  If you cannot successfully issue this command
(with appropriate substitutions for nccuserid and nccpassword):
wget --http-user=nccuserid --http-password=nccpassword
https://nu.novell.com/repo/\$RCE/SLES10-SP2-Updates/sles-10-s390x/repodata/repomd.xml.asc

then you have a permissions problem.

> Marcy, we are running yup-232-2.2 and you said you are running
> yup-232-2.1? Mark, which version of yup are you running? Maybe this is a
> yup problem?

 # rpm -q yup
yup-232-2.2