Hi

I saw something in one of the postings that stated that the CPU
utilization numbers that were reported in the z/VM Performance Toolkit
on behalf of a Red Hat 4.6 z/Linux guest were not correct.  Is it only
the PTK that does not report the correct numbers or is it any monitor?
Do we know if the numbers reported are bogus on the high side or low
side?  I am running z/VM 5.3 and the Linux Kernel is at 2.6.9-67.

Thanks Terry