Hi

While trying to start multiple DB2 connections we receive the following
message:

SQL30081N  A communication error has been detected.  Communication
protocol

being used: "TCP/IP".  Communication API being used: "SOCKETS".
Location

where the error was detected: "158.73.207.45".  Communication function

detecting the error: "connect".  Protocol specific error code(s): "113",
"*",

"*".  SQLSTATE=08001

Basically we can have only one connection at a time. Is there anything
else we need to do on the Linux side? We are using HiperSockets for this
connection from the Linux to z/OS LPAR under z/VM 5.3

Thanks.. Terry

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - CITIC
z/OS Performance and Tuning