I have a file on Unix server.  When I transfer that file from Unix to Linux
using FTP - I'm getting file with the same size.
When I use SFTP, I'm getting file smaller by 79 bytes.  The file has 79
lines.
That file is then FTP from Linux to z/OS - using FTP batch job on z/OS (using
"get" command).
The file which was FTP-ed (from Unix to Linux) can be read on z/OS, the file
which was SFTP-ed (from Unix to Linux) shows only first line.
When I used "set list" command (vi editor on Linux) - I can see "$" (end of
line character) on both files (in the same column).

1.  How can I find out which character is lost during SFTP process? (I'm
assuming that some control character is lost).  How can I get that file using
SFTP without losing any characters?
2.  Any other suggestion how to go around the problem? - I have to use the
file which was SFTP-ed from Unix to Linux on z/OS (I cannot use the FTP-ed
file).

Thanks
Tomasz