>>> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at  3:15 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Ayer,
Paul W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On the web page:
> http://download.novell.com/protected/Summary.jsp?buildid=0SF2mutIxKc~
>
> I have used the download button next to ;
>
> SLES-10-IBM zSeries-DVD1.iso  4.2 GB (4514115584)
>

> The download completes successfully as far as my http session is
> concerned but the file is only 219148288 in size ...
>
>  -rw-r--r--   1 root root 219148288 Jul  9 14:59
> SLES-10-IBM_zSeries-DVD1.iso
>

> I did an md5 on if also it is's way off ...
>

> What am I doing wrong please?

Most likely, you're using Internet Explorer.  Either use a different browser,
or download it directly to your Linux system:
wget -N --http-user=nccuserid --http-password=nccpassword https://downloadurl
from the download button.

I do this all the time, and it works fine.  To get the URL, right click on the
download button, and select the equivalent of "copy the link location."  Then
paste that into your SSH session on the Linux system.