From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Marcy Cortes
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 3:51 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: can't download the compete dvd of sp10

And you might just want to grab the SP2 one instead.  It is a complete
install disk replacement for the original sles10 disk.  Will save you
from having to update it later.

Marcy
"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this