What's the current "best practices" cloning solution for z/Linux under
z/VM?  We've used the one found in "Running z/VM to Host Linux -
Installation and Customization" class documentation (the CLONER and
CLONEDDR virtual machines).  Is there one that's newer, better or better
supported?  We have multiple CECs, z/Linux lpars, and both Suse and
Redhat, if that makes a difference.  We don't anticipate creating
hundreds of clones, maybe 20 or so in the first wave.