When they first implemented this thing (whatever it is), I couldn't even
get to the CICS Wiki or the C/Trek websites. Typical overkill.

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Chase, John
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:02 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: curiosity: pronouncing "sudo"

Your "net nanny" must be similar to ours.  E.g., we can go to Dilbert,
but not Doonesbury; more than half the Google hits for "Sarbanes Oxley"
or "SOX" are blocked for "political content" or "opinion"; etc., etc. ad
nauseum.  It frequently seems to be just arbitrary and capricious as to
what it allows or prohibits.

    -jc-