  From:       "Jones, Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  To:         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

  Date:       10/09/2008 02:36 PM

  Subject:    Re: Add LDAP support to PHP

I went ahead and installed the package and I get the following error in
the apache log when I attempt to bind to ldap:

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php/extensions/php_ldap.dll' -
/usr/lib/php/extensions/php_ldap.dll: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I appears that the php_ldap.dll was not created in the build. The
phpinfo page shows that ldap is installed, but no dll. That is my
mystery.

Thanks a lot for your input,

Russell Jones
ANPAC