>>> On 10/10/2008 at  3:24 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Jones, Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My system is back to "normal" now. I found that I could enter commands
> at the HMC even though the response was extremely slow. I did a
> removepkg on the ldap client and things went back to normal. I am back
> to my original problem now getting ldap to work with php. I get this
> error when starting apache:
>
> Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/apache/mod_php.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server:
> libldap-2.3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
> /usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
>
> I am not sure where to get the libldap module from. I'll see what I can
> find out.

I'm pretty sure it was in the openldap-client package you just removed.  Look
at the list of files that were in the openldap-client package.  You can do this
by looking in /var/log/removed_packages/ directory.  If there was anything in
/etc, such as nsswitch.conf, or other configuration files, you probably want to
configure those when (or before) you reinstall the package.