Kevin Evans wrote:
The default for this webmail client is to send email via Rich Text, so if I
don't click to change it for listserver posts to Plain Text, I get a reject
from the listserver, but it would seem that it then sends out a blank email?

Doesn't make sense to me. I haven't found an option in the webmail client yet
to set Plain Text as a default.

I have to keep the webmail interface until around Jan/Feb next year when a couple of
networks are collapsed here to allow internet access from one of the PCs in my cubicle.
Until then (starting next week), my access will be via "kiosk" type
PCs......bummer!

I'd hate you think I'm being difficult, but that text I yucked is what I
saw in seamonkey (formerly known as Mozilla, and a close relative of
Thunderbird).

I didn't go to examine the source of your message so I could throw that
at you, your email client behaves badly, and  I think whoever is
responsible for maintaining it (and I assume that's not you, Kevin)
needs to know there's a problem that needs to be fixed.