Velocity Software is announcing zPRO, a portal for z/VM systems
management.  Functionality includes provisioning/cloning, as well as
interfaces to many systems management functions for z/VM.  More details
can be found at "http://velocitysoftware.com/zpro.html";.  zPRO will be
put up soon on our demonstration system and allow visitors to create
their own servers - and hopefully to even logon to them to validate the
process worked.

zPRO is a long time objective of Velocity Software.  As z/VM competes
with other fully web enabled virtualization platforms, zPRO's objective
is to provide z/VM with equivalent functionality and interface, fully
leveraging z/VM functionality.

begin:vcard
fn:Barton Robinson
n:Robinson;Barton
adr;dom:;;PO 390640;Mountain View;CA;94039-0640
email;internet:bar...@velocitysoftware.com
title:Sr. Architect
tel;work:650-964-8867
note:If you can't measure it, I'm just not interested
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://velocitysoftware.com
version:2.1
end:vcard