Well - I did say 'necessarily'..   sure there's a value to speed, but it
doesn't 'necessarily' translate to 'usefulness'.   Value comes in different
forms.

Would I consider, let's say - a system management tool that created a Linux
server in 30 seconds to be useful -- even if another can do it in 15?  Sure
- maybe even more useful depending on how it was implemented.

Anyway - I was mostly curious if SMAPI in general is 'too slow' or
particular functions and what those things might be - and what kind of
speed/response we're talking about.  Just little more specification...

Scott