Van: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] Namens Mark Post
Verzonden: woensdag 21 januari 2009 22:46
Aan: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Onderwerp: Upcoming Webcast about SLES on System z for SAP workloads

It's scheduled for January 28, 2009, at 11 a.m. ET, 10 a.m. CT, 9 a.m MST, 8
a.m. PT.

I don't know what the detailed content of this will be like.  I haven't been
given a preview.  I'm going to try to attend, but regardless, I would be
interested in constructive feedback from anyone that does attend.  Off-list,
please.  Good or bad, I might be able to influence the people producing it to
continue along the same lines, or improve the next one.

You can get more information at
http://www.novell.com/partners/ibm/events/saponsystemz/ as well as the link to
register for it.  The overview says:
"During this webcast Novell and IBM will review how customers are using SUSE
Linux Enterprise Server for System z for high availability for their mission
critical SAP systems and eliminate downtime costs of hundreds of thousands of
dollars. Customers can consolidate their data centers with a mainframe to
reduce server complexity and energy consumption for a greener IT environment.
Join this webcast to learn how you can get started with SAP workloads on SUSE
Linux Enterprise Server for System z.  "

Brabant Water N.V.
Postbus 1068
5200 BC  's-Hertogenbosch
http://www.brabantwater.nl