Hi Jax!
That was quick - I was anticipating a turn-around time of 24 hours or so!

I believe that we did find this rpm directory on the DVD, (along with many
others), but we were not able to rpm -V it because we do not have any linux
(of any distro on any platform) at work.

However, I have been given a Solaris Live CD (by the Solaris admins!),but I
do not think Sun use rpm packaging method, so I do not think that this would
help me.

On my Fedora system at home, I do not have a DVD drive, so I cant rpm -V
there.

I will pass on your response to some mainframers within my team at work, and
see if we can see a way forward.

regards
rapp01