Hello, Klaus.

Johansen.Klaus KYJ wrote:
-----Original Message-----

[snip of some excellent points....]

I guess that's somewhat CMM2 does... Unfortunately I have not figured out how
to test
CMM2 in a larger scale in our environment. But I'm certainly looking forwarded
to try
it out.

David Kreuter will be presenting a session on CMMA and Linux memory usage ) at
SHARE in
Austin TX next month, based on our measurements of a (very) storage constrained
system
supporting a number of large Linux guests. The session is: Taming Your Storage
Hungry
Linuxen Using CMM(A), Session 9272 on Wednesday at 11:00AM. If you can't
attened, I can
send you a copy of the handouts, if you'd like.

Have a good one.

Best, Klaus

--
DJ

V/Soft
  z/VM and mainframe Linux expertise, training,
  consulting, and software development
www.vsoft-software.com