From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of
Schneck.Glenn
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 2:12 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Posting etiquette

Mark,

I have seen job postings on other lists and personally don't see an
issue with them.  In this economic climate and the potential of each of
us being laid off any avenue for employment is appreciated, IMHO.

Glenn

Glenn A. Schneck
AVP, Managed Services, Transaction Services
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
407-762-3514 (office)
407-625-2596 (cell)
glenn.schn...@suntrust.com