Hi Rob,

I am talking about the MAINT profile in USER DIRECT.
I help to maintain a test system when users are free to edit that file
so that they can create their own guests to work with.
A thought came to me on how to recover the system if someone change the
password for the MAINT user and then somehow forgets it.
In the linux world, there are ways to reset the root password, you know
for times when the sysadmin forgets his password.
Is there something similar for z/VM?