From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Scott
Rohling
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:51 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Formatting 3390-9 problem with RedHat

Are you dedicating/attaching volumes to this guest?  If they are minidisks,
then you've been given full pack minidisks which include cylinder 0 (note
the 10017 size) ..  and Linux is formatting the dasd label..

If they are dedicated volumes - then I'm not sure how it's going to act from
a z/VM point of view in terms of a valid VTOC.

Scott