Ok that mounted /sys. The only file under /sys/devices/qeth/ is uevent. Keep
in mind the whole cause of this is from moving to a different CSS. I had no
idea it would cause so many problems. I really have no way of editing a file
on the HMC.

I did see something worth noting. there is a directory in /sys/devices named
css0. Under this directory there are the CHIPDS listed out in directories
labled cp0.21 and cp0.23 (which are the OSA CHIPDS that are of interest to
me). Under these directories are a few different files with numeric values
such as 2 or 11.

Is there any type of configuration script I can run to reconfigure the
network? I just cant believe that no manual I can find or documentation
describes moving a native Linux LPAR to a different channel subsystem. Oh
well, its kind of fun doing this anyways. My last resort is to re-install
which I *really* do not want to do.