I'm having trouble IPLing the starter SLES11 system using Hercules 3.06. The
IPL method should be equivalent to a LPAR load from CD-ROM. The
deployment.pdf included within SuSE's docu directory didn't reveal any
obvious differences why what works for SLES10 SP2 installation under
Hercules doesn't work for me now with SLES11 media.

ipl /path/to/suse.ins now results in:

HHCCP007I CPU0000 architecture mode set to ESA/390
HHCCP011I CPU0000: Disabled wait state
PSW=000A0000 00000000
Command ==>
CPU0000 PSW=000A000000000000 24M.W..... instcount=2

The new SLES11 suse.ins is:
* SuSE Linux for zSeries Installation/Rescue System
vmrdr.ikr 0x00000000
initrd.off 0x0001040c
initrd.siz 0x00010414
initrd 0x00800000
parmfile 0x00010480

All files are present. For reference, the SLES10SP2 suse.ins was fairly
similar and works without problems for SLES10:
* SuSE Linux for zSeries Installation/Rescue System
vmrdr.ikr 0x00000000
initrd.siz 0x00010414
initrd 0x00800000
parmfile 0x00010480

There's no z/VM in the mix.  I also replaced vmrdr.ikr with cd.ikr in the
.ins file, but the result was the same.  Has anyone already been through a
SLES11 LPAR IPL from CD, or can get me started in the right direction on
this?

Thanks,
~ Daniel