Hi Mike,

 It's my understanding that for RACF on z/VM you need
 an assembler.

 We have several customers using the Dignus assembler on z/VM
 for this very purpose, to avoid the purchase price of HLASM on z/VM.

 HLASM used to be a no-cost item on z/VM but now it carries a cost.

 So, if you decide to go the "RACF on z/VM" road, we can help with
 that component.

        - Dave Rivers -

--
riv...@dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847