We do it in conjunction with a DHCP lease. Whenever the DHCP client
receives any new configuration information, it reconfigures itself
through the use of a dhcpcd-hook type script similar to what's done for
SAMBA and DHCP in the default SLES release. It works for both
provisioning and for DR.

I can share details offlist with interested parties, as well.

ok
r.