Novel Customer center website really make me sick. Excuse me but why it is
so hard to find useful information.
As a company linux admin, we have to use go there to check registration.
Wish we don't need to do it.
And when you make a call, mostly I am bounced into someone voicemail.

Is there someway to make the life easy?

This message is intended only for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records.  Please then delete the original
email.  Thank you. (Sent by Webgate1)