From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of
Neale Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:37 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Did I miss this discussion here??

The mechanism of calling virtual functions changed such that if the
table is too large it will not call the correct function. Mono expects
the architecture to have implemented "IMT". If it doesn't then in
certain circumstances if the vtable is too large then a correct call
cannot be made.
I have this working for s390x but don't have the cycles to package it
and get it into the mainstream at the moment. There was also an
extension to the exception handling which I've also implemented.