Marian,
You could do lsdasd when the guest's running normally and save the lsdasd
output somewhere safe to compare against lsdasd's output when "something is
missing".

Simpler than looking at all the ways and places that could put dasd online:
dasd_configure's output files (different on sles9,10 than 11), boot.local,
initrd, ...

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.