From: MARIST LISTSERV Server (14.4) [mailto:lists...@vm.marist.edu]
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:42 PM
To: Frank M. Ramaekers
Subject: Rejected posting to LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears
to have
already  been distributed  to  the  LINUX-390 list.  That  is,  a
message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been
posted to
the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have
reason to
resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been
notified of
a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the
message in
some way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:"
line or
adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not
sufficient; you
should  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why
you  are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why
they are
getting two copies of the same message.

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.