I was able to find the path from the recent link you provided.  Thanks.
Patch was downloaded and I applied the rpm, but after I issued the rpm
command, there were no messages to indicate if it failed or if applied.  I
still see the old mkinitrd file.

Displaying to rf8c2f.bbh.com:0.0.
r...@mlxess1s:/root>rpm -qa mkinitrd*
mkinitrd-1.2-106.78
r...@mlxess1s:/root>cd /export/home/nj88478
r...@mlxess1s:/export/home/nj88478>rpm -Fvh
mkinitrd-debuginfo-1.2-106.86.3.s390x.rpm
r...@mlxess1s:/export/home/nj88478>cd /
r...@mlxess1s:/>rpm -qa mkinitrd*
\mkinitrd-1.2-106.78

Ray Cabanlit
Brown Brothers Harriman
Operating Systems - NJ
ray.caban...@bbh.com
Phone: 201-418-6482
Cell:      201-988-1389

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.