On Thu, Mar 4th, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Bernie VK2KAD wrote:

> I am trying to download Centos for s390x - I think the latest is 4.7
>
> Unfortunately, the only download for a DVD ISO image seems to be via
> bittorrent - P2P software is a no-no in my organisation so I have had
> torrent client trying to download the 1.9GB ISO for a while now from
> a PC at
> home - no peers can be found so the download rate matches the
> downloaded
> content - 0%
>
> Does anyone know where I might be able to get an ISO image by some
> other
> means - I'm in Australia so it isn't like I can pop into the local
> Linux
> store and get what I want.
>
> All suggestions appreciated

Best suggestion I have is try something else.
I had a look at my collection of bits, but only have a (s390) Centos 4.4 -
downloaded for a MP3K
test, so 64-bit was of no interest at the time.
Due to a recent confluence of disasters I no longer have the iso on a readable
harddisk, but I
could extract the CD if you want me to try - send me an off-list email.

I also tried to download that torrent - it was moving, but only at a few
kB/sec. Would take a while -
 maybe you should check you have holes punched in firewalls/router tables.

Shane ...