Van: Linux on 390 Port [linux-...@vm.marist.edu] namens Robert J Brenneman
[bren...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 17 maart 2010 21:24
Aan: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: DS8300, NPIV, setup...

theres two different places to look for the san login.

The first is on the FC switch itself, you should be able to see the
NPIV WWPN login on the same port as the channel's normal WWPN.

On the storage controller... ehhhh... it's just kinda always worked
for me. But then again, I'm at level 4.something so perhaps Mr Harder
is correct.

--
Jay Brenneman

Brabant Water N.V.