When we re-ipl this server we receive the following message:

VFS: Cannot open root device "dasdb1" or unknown-block(0,0)
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)
HCPGIR450W CP entered; disabled wait PSW 00020001 80000000 00000000 006A1B82

Does anybody know how to solve this

Regards,

V�ctor Echavarry
System Programmer
Technology Systems & Operations Division
EVERTEC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email communication and its attachments
contain information that are proprietary and confidential to
EVERTEC, INC., its affiliates or its clients.  They may not be
disclosed, distributed, used, copied or modified in any way without
EVERTEC, Inc.’s authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you are not an authorized person.  Please
delete it and notify the sender immediately. EVERTEC, Inc. and its
affiliates do not assume any liability for damages resulting from
emails that have been sent or altered without their consent.
Moreover, EVERTEC, Inc. has taken precautions to safeguard its
email communications, but cannot assure that such is the case and
disclaim any responsibility attributable thereto.