>>> On 6/24/2010 at 10:43 AM, Bob McCarthy <bob.mccar...@custserv.com> wrote:
> Additionally, we have set up two guests with the exact same
> configuration, but using SUSE 10SP2. This configuration has no problems
> sharing the SAN disk. Is there configuration in RedHat that must be done
> that would be different from SUSE ?

I've been trying to stay out of this because I didn't want to be perceived as
bashing a competitor.  However, what I've been told by numerous people is that
the SCSI over FCP support in RHEL has not been at the same level as what is in
SLES.  I had thought most of that was corrected in RHEL 5.5, but I can't be
certain of that.  You really need to be working with Red Hat support on this to
find out what's going on.  I know Justin and his co-workers would be very
interested in getting this resolved for you.