We have a z10 running VM 5.4 in LPAR #1.
The box has 2 half speed CP's, 2 IFL's, and 2 ZAAP's.
We want to modify a specific zLinux guest, call it zLinux1, to only run on the
IFL's.
So far, we can get it to see all 6 engines which is not good.
Sorry if this is obvous to some, what would be the best practice for doing this?
Can we do it all in the Directory?
Can we do the configuration in such a way that it survives reboots and vm IPL's?

Edward Long