0x00000200000f1aa4 in pthread_cond_timedwait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () from
/lib64/libpthread.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000200000f1aa4 in pthread_cond_timedwait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () from
/lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00000000800dda72 in ?? ()
#2  0x00000000800cf3cc in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000080084522 in mono_thread_manage ()
#4  0x000000008001f57a in mono_main ()
#5  0x00000200001b8598 in __libc_start_main () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#6  0x000000008001e68a in sigfillset ()

On 8/18/10 3:03 AM, "van Sleeuwen, Berry" <berry.vansleeu...@atosorigin.com>
wrote:

Neale,

Did I say that? Perhaps I wasn't too clear about that. I mean powertop shows
met that when the guest wakes up, mono was in about 50% of the times
responsible for the wakup. Or to say it in Barton's words, 50% of the blips are
from mono. Indeed using top I guess we never will see mono since it doesn't use
any CPU. That's why I didn't even bother to look at top, I already expected the
machine suffered from a timer instead of real work.

Berry.