Can anyone tell me how to add a zfcp device to a Redhat 5.4 system? So
far, the little bit of documentation that  I've found has been for use
during installation, or for older systems, or for version 6.0 systems. I
know very little about Redhat systems, but the information about zfcp
devices for the older systems doesn't seem to apply very well to version
5.4, and the information for version 6 doesn't work for the 5.4 version,
probably due to system changes between the two releases.

Can anyone tell me what commands I need to issue in order  to add an fcp
device or can you point me towards some documentation? I have a cookbook
for Redhat 5.3 (which says it is ignoring fcp), and a cookbook for 6.0
that looks like it's got some good info for adding fcp devices, but my
5.4 system is not returning or displaying the information that the
cookbook says it should.

Sue

--
Suzanne Sivets