Guys, i get another ghost on my enviroment...

i set up my vswitch to use port group, and give grant permission to guest
sles 11 Sp1..

all works okay, but if i give LOGOUT on machine, network not comes back,
until i give some network request FROM this machine.. this request can be a
ping for example...
instantly i give a ping, the nework wake up...  anybody already see this
behavior ? any clue?

this behavior not happens if i give a simple reboot command.... :-/

here is my definitions of vswitch and port group:

00242 VMLAN MACPREF 026101
00243 MOD PORT GROUP GRPSRV01 JOIN 1D00.P0 1E00.P0
00244 DEFINE VSWITCH VSWSVC01 ETHERNET RDEV 0800.P0 GROUP GRPSRV01
00245
00246 MODIFY VSWITCH VSWSVC01 GRANT DB2P101

on linux, we are currentily using vlan....