We're going to be upgrading to SLES11 and we have the desire to
standardize all of our file systems layouts.  We did start out with a
standard, but that has evolved over the years and it's now pretty
stable, so we figure we might as well take the opportunity...

Up til now we've used Reiser and would convert to ext3 as part of the
rebuilds.  But, should we leave all of this until the next upgrade?
Will the next recommendation be btrfs or ext4?  Will they still be too
"new" to bet the house on?

Leland