We created the golden image server on EDEV FBA disk as well so our clone is
from EDEV FBA to EDEV FBA.  I presume if we are using the CMS FORMAT/RESERVE
sequence we should do so for the source golden image build as well as the
clone system before copying.  When we tried using dd to clone, I watched the
VM console for the server and there are many block errors during the copies.
 This was before we rebuilt using the FORMAT/RESERVE.  I'm going to try that
next.  We'll rebuild the golden image after formatting the disk with that
method and then try the clone again.

I'll update with results when we complete that work.