Yes, we actually worked with our account team from IBM and they brought in
some of the IBM experts to help us take a closer look at this.  It was
determined that the additional memory was needed due to the database change
between the two versions.  Given enough memory, I think it would work fine.
 We decided the best alternative for us was to move it off of zSeries, that
it wasn't the best fit for z/Linux.