To clarify..  the vdisk is specified in number of 512 byte blocks.   CP
manages where these virtual disks start/end in memory -- you don't need to
be concerned about managing them, if this is what you meant.    You may want
to consider setting system/user limits though, to ensure you don't use up
all your memory with vdisks.

Scott Rohling