Anyone having tried the mvsdad driver for read z/OS dasd directly ?
I have tried download the SLES11 version from
http://www.mvsdasd.org/download.html
it does not work, some corrupt file here it seams.
So I downloaded the source, but gets errors ( of course, why should it be
simple ;)

In file included from /home/userid1/mvsdasd-source-0.85/mvsfs.c:27:
/home/userid1/mvsdasd-source-0.85/vtoc.h:141: error: redefinition of ‘struct
node’

I have mailed the maintainer as well, but I try a question here as well :)

Cordialement / Vriendelijke Groeten / Best Regards / Med Vänliga Hälsningar
  Tore Agblad

   Volvo Information Technology
   Infrastructure Mainframe Design & Development
   SE-405 08, Gothenburg  Sweden
   E-mail: tore.agb...@volvo.com

   http://www.volvo.com/volvoit/global/en-gb/